Friday, February 15, 2013

Starting the Journey

My first blog post.  Wooo Freaking Whooooo!!!

I am doing this as a cathartic part of my Red Pill journey.  I'll start with some background.

Middle age white guy in a completly sexless mariage.  Don't really need to say more.....but I will.

Married, and sexless, with two totally awesome kids.  College educated with a good paying job.  Been a lifter for many years but I can admit I'm overweight and out of shape.  Dressed like a homeless person but kept most other things in pretty good condition.

Then I found the Red Pill

I've only been on my journey for a few weeks so nothing much to report but that's why it's a journey.  A process of ways to improve myself.  I want to write that again just to make sure I am clear.  A journey to improve MYSELF.

I hope that I am one day able to have lots and lots of hot dirty sex with my wife, but that's not why I'm doing this.  I fully admit it's why I started and how I found the red pill, but I realize the only way I can make this journey, is to make it for myself.

Take it one day at a time and see what happens.  I can say that it no matter what I will make the changes needed to be able to enjoy my life.

318 Out...

No comments:

Post a Comment